||Shipper: A plain cardboard box with some printing on the bottom reading ITEM NO.: 14021/DESC.:CLASSIC JEM/Adult Collectible Dressed Doll/The JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMSTM Collection. The doll box was wrapped in clear cellophane bag.
|Box with sleeve: as it came out of the shipper & clear bag.|
|Box: Came in a thick cardboard diagonal edged
box, sort of a satin finish (not shiny, not matte). It is black with a
silver foil shooting star with the name of the doll inside printed in
it. The record has
embossed grooves on it! These boxes look the same except for
the name inside the star. |
- So far the dolls with this style of box are: Aja Leith, Astral Eldrich, "Danse" Dvorak, Classic Jem, Broadway Magic Jem, Jerrica Benton, Kimber Benton, Raya Alonso, Regine Cesaire,Rio Pacheco,Shana Elmsford, Synergy & "Video" Montgomery.
|The back is
comprised mostly of a black background and a repetition of the pink
music notes/stars/confetti design in pink.|
Glossy thin card stock, die cut edges on top. |
- Holt Renfrew sleeves came with English and French text.
- So far the dolls with this style of sleeve/obi are: Aja Leith, Astral Eldrich, "Danse" Dvorak, Classic Jem, Jerrica Benton, Kimber Benton, Raya Alonso, Regine Cesaire,Rio Pacheco,Shana Elmsford, Synergy & "Video" Montgomery.
box cover lifted off to reveal the doll inside - she is tied in with
white ribbons and has a clear acetate bonnet to hold her hair in place.
The knees are protected/held in place with clear vinyl. To the left of
the doll is a thin cardboard "door" with the doll's name on it, which opens
to reveal the accessory tray.
In Jem,'s case, they are inside a long
rectangular clear plastic tray with little cups that hold the earrings,
mic stand, shoes, stand parts, etc. Some parts are in plastic baggies
a pink piece of cardboard. The stand base is behind her calves in a
separate compartment. Behind the inner tray that holds both the
doll and "locker" part is where the COA and instructions can be
Holt Renfrew dolls had an additional clear plastic tray that covered
the front of the doll & door, presumably to keep the doll somewhat more
protected for display purposes.
inside of the top cover is black and has has a bright Jem logo &
confetti/music notes design printed on the inside. The
inner part of the back of the box is undecorated black. The doll
display area is hot pink.
of Authenticity: postcard sized. There is no mention of the edition
size. This COA has come with all of the dolls so far, except for: Hollywood Jem, The Holograms Stage Essentials, The Misfits Stage Essentials, Who is He Kissing Jem/Jerrica Benton, Glitter 'n Gold Rio, Glitter 'n Gold Jem/Jerrica Benton.|
sided, shown left is the English side. With details on how to put the mic stand together, the doll stand
together and hand removal and replacement & hair styling tips.|
- They are the same instructions that the Who is He Kissing? Giftset came with, but Classic Jem's have French on the flip side.
- They are the same instructions that Starstruck Jem comes with, but hers are dated 2014 and have the rectangular Integrity logo in the corner.
- They are similar to Hollywood Jem's, but hers have the Hollywood Jem logo, do not have the
hairstyling tips and have slightly different copyright information at
|Instructions: French side. Oddly came with an English-only box (not from Holt Renfrew). |