||12 1/2" doll; Caucasian skin tone doll with spiky bangs and long straight chartreuse hair.
- She has the same facial sculpt as Raya.
- Some Pizzazzes, you may notice have a thin layer
of clear plastic
(or remnants thereof) on their scalps. I have found such dolls
to have a slightly powdery feeling on their hair; the dye tends to
transfer to fabrics and vinyl.
- Hair texture and to a lesser degree her make-up varies.
|stage fashion (dress); Top half is mostly fuchsia spandex with velveteen
white and black tiger print collar trim, under the tiger fabric is a layer
of fuchsia lamé. The attached skirt is made of velveteen white
tiger print material with a fuchsia lamé trim sewn on the hem.
|stage fashion (belt); Made of spandex and match the material and colour of the
- It can be varying shades of green, and either straight like the one shown, or have curly ends, such is the case with my 1st issue H32 Pizzazz. Compare.
|stage fashion (sock); only one, fluorescent yellow-green lycra. Will match
belt, but not panties.
- My 1st issue H32 Pizzazz's sock is shorter, greener and has a differently sewn hem. Compare.
- Both of my dolls came with the sock on the right leg, though they also can come packed on the left.*
||stage fashion (panties); fluorescent yellow slightly ribbed satiny-material, elasticized
waist. They are yellower and more satiny in texture than the belt
||musical instrument; First edition doll's is iridescent
grey plastic, topped with a holographic decal. Comes with a gold cord. The
guitar shown on the far left is from an H-32 doll, darker plastic with a
squared-point (near the top cord hole) The H-22 doll's guitar (middle) has the same shape as the 2nd
Edition Pizzazz guitar, but has the other 1st year features of
holographic decal and opaque plastic. Second edition doll (far right) is made of transparent
grey glitter plastic & no label (the frets, etc. are printed right
on the plastic).
is the only guitar with a holographic sticker, all other Jem guitars
have glitter or paper labels. The pattern of the hologram
- I'm pretty sure the design has been changed
enough to qualify her guitar as being original but it's definitely got
shades of the Warlock
by BC Rich.
- The Mexican Pizzazz guitar looks similar to the US 2nd
Edition, but it is blue.
with an iridescent lavender sheen. These (from my 2nd Ed US doll).
- Pizzazz is the only doll to come with this shade of shoe so you can't really get them confused, however
they do seem to vary quite a lot. For example, my 1st issue H32 Pizzazz came with thinner, darker s hoes. Compare.
||hairpick; one of the many shades of magenta Jem hairpicks.
- The first edition doll can also come with a neon yellow one*.
||cassette tape; black
with yellowish lettering. Dated 1985.
Side A "Pizzazz-
Theme, Outta My Way, Makin' Mischief."
Side B "Pizzazz - Jem Instrumental"
||bracelets; gold spiked "Misfit"
bracelets. Pizzazz, Stormer and Roxy
(first and second editions) each came with a pair of these.
|figure stand; First
edition stand is clear fluorescent yellow (top). The first editions of
Pizzazz, Stormer and Roxy
each came with one. Second Edition stand is milkier. Clash and the second editions of Pizzazz, Stormer and Roxy
each came with one.